Third International Conference on Computer Science, Engineering and Applications (CCSEA-2013) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Computer Science and Information Technology. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Computer Science and Information Technology in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system
by April 20. Submissions must be original and should not have
been published previously or be under consideration for publication
while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the
conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CCSEA 2013, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
• International Journal of Network Security & Its Applications (IJNSA)
• International Journal of Wireless & Mobile Networks (IJWMN)
• International journal of computer science & information Technology (IJCSIT)
• International journal on applications of graph theory in wireless ad hoc networks and sensor networks (GRAPH-HOC)
• International Journal of Grid Computing & Applications ( IJGCA )
• International Journal of UbiComp (IJU)
• The International journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA)
• Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)