Scope & Topics 1 Page Cfp Program Schedule Conference Proceedings Conference Photos
Second International Conference on Control, Modeling, Computing and Applications (CMCA-2013) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Control Engineering, Modeling, Computing and Applications. The goal of this Conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern Control Engineering, Modeling and Computing concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of control engineering, modeling, computing & applications.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by August 30, 2013. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from CMCA-2012, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals
- International Journal of Instrumentation and Control Systems (IJICS)
- International Journal of Control Theory and Computer Modeling (IJCTCM)
- International Journal of Information Technology, Control and Automation (IJITCA)
- International Journal of Chaos, Control, Modeling and Simulation (IJCCMS)
- International Journal of Information Technology, Modeling and Computing (IJITMC)
- Submission deadlines : August 30, 2013 (firm)
- Paper Status Notification : September 30, 2013
- Final manuscript due :October 10, 2013