Technically Sponsored by
The Registration fee is 350 USD. Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference. The softcopy will be available on AIRCC Digital Library.
Call for papers Program Schedule Conference Proceedings Conference Photos
The Third International Conference on Signal & Image Processing (SIP 2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Signal and Image Processing. The Conference looks for significant contributions to all major fields of the Signal and Image Processing in theoretical and practical aspects. The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the workshop by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to
Topics of Interest
- Applied Digital Signal Processing
- Coding and Transmission
- Digital Signal Processing in Communications
- Emerging technologies
- Emerging Technologies in Digital Signal Processing
- Image & signal processing Applications
- Image Acquisition and Display
- Image and Video Processing & Analysis
- Image formation
- Image scanning, display, and printing
- Storage and Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by September 20, 2013. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published byComputer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SIP 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- The International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications (IJMA)
- Signal & Image Processing : An International Journal (SIPIJ)
- Submission Deadline : September 20, 2013(firm)
- Authors Notification :October 25, 2013
- Final Manuscript Due : November 10, 2013