Call for Papers Call for Participation Program Schedule Conference Photos
The Third International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SEA-2014) is jointly organized by AIRCC's Computer Science & Information Technology Community (CSITC) and Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University, Chennai, India.
Third International Conference on Software Engineering and Applications (SEA-2014) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Software Engineering and Applications. The goal of this conference is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding Modern software engineering concepts and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of software engineering & applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- The Software Process
- Software Engineering Practice
- Web Engineering
- Quality Management
- Managing Software Projects
- Advanced Topics in Software Engineering
- Multimedia and Visual Software Engineering
- Software Maintenance and Testing
- Languages and Formal Methods
- Web-based Education Systems and Learning Applications
- Software Engineering Decision Making
- Knowledge-based Systems and Formal Methods
- Search Engines and Information Retrieval
Authors are invited to submit papers through the conference Submission system by January 28, 2014. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this conference. The proceedings of the conference will be published by Computer Science Conference Proceedings in Computer Science & Information Technology (CS & IT) series (Confirmed).
Selected papers from SEA 2014, after further revisions, will be published in the special issue of the following journals.
- International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA)
- Computer Science & Engineering: An International Journal (CSEIJ)
- Advanced Computing: An International Journal ( ACIJ )
- International Journal of Information Sciences and Techniques (IJIST)
- Submission Deadline : January 28, 2014 (firm)
- Authors Notification : February 17, 2014
- Final Manuscript Due : February 27, 2014
1 Page Cfp
Technically Sponsored by
The Registration fee is 8000 INR (Indian Authors) and 250 USD for International Authors. Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference. The softcopy will be available on AIRCC Digital Library.